The WEBTROL Stainless Steel Series Centrifugal are engineered and built for the professional who is interested in quality features and long lasting performance, dependability and value.
Design for the applications where a one stage centrifugal just can’t develop the head or pressure needed for the job. These 2 Stage centrifugals deliver smooth, steady performance day after day at high efficiencies which means lower operating cost for you.
To insure that you have no problems at startup and throughout the operation of the pump, every complete pump is thoroughly water tested for performance, electrical draw, noise and vibration.
Features / Specifications
• Close Coupled for smooth transmission of power.
• 304L Stainless Steel pump case, motor bracket and impeller.
• Centerline Discharge provide maximum resistance to misalignment.
• Non-Overloading Motor rated for continuous duty throughout the entire operating range.
• High Operating Efficiency over a wide range of capacities.
• Back Pullout Design for ease of servicing the pump without disturbing the piping system.
• Mechanical Seal for maximum reliability and economic value.
• Deionized Systems
• Reverse Osmosis Systems
• Distribution Systems
• Car Wash Systems
• Liquid Transfer Systems
• Circulation Systems
• Pre-Filter Charge System
• Condensation Systems
• Cooling Tower Systems
Capacities 5 to 65 GPM
Heads to 240’ (103 PSI)