The Webtrol CP Package System is an innovative drive system that solves what has plagued rural homeowners for years, getting city-like (constant) water pressure from their wells. People moving from municipal to private water well systems tend to be unaware of two things, the need for a large pressure tank and the inherent pressure cycling present in a conventional water well system. In conventional well systems, pressure tank cycling (generally between 30 and 50 psi) causes major variations in water pressure. The Webtrol CP Package System is a submersible pump/motor designed to maintain constant water pressure using a standard 1.5 - 5 Hp 3-phase motor, operating between 1800 RPM and 3600 RPM.
System Features and Benefits
• Everything you need in one box
• Easy Installation
• Provides constant “City-Like” water pressure under varying demands.
• Controller replaces pressure switch and has no moving parts.
• Adjustable pressure 25-80 lbs (Factory set to 50 PSI)
• Controller minimizes pressure cycling during long-running applications.
• Soft start/stop prevents water hammering and no in-rush of electric current at start-up.
• Controller converts single-phase 230V to three phase power, providing smooth and efficient motor operation.
• Ideal for geothermal systems or lawn irrigation.